Whilst we at TARA HRC are experts in the field of Headhunting for the Real Estate sector in CEE we would never be so bold to say we are expert CV / profiler writers. After numerous requests for assistance with CVs / profiles we have searched the market and found someone who is an expert CV / profile writer.
Beata Staszkow, is Polish, based in London, she is an accomplished MBA-calibre Global Careers Management Consultant and Executive Manager, with international and UK experience in managing professional services, higher education and membership organisations. The Founder and General Manager of Mentor EU she has been working on multiple career transition and outplacement projects with
Workstream Consulting, KGHM Ecoren or Career Intelligence. With 20 years of a fulfilling management and consulting career in Europe and profound expertise in the global market place, she has been successfully helping senior executive clients across the globe, looking for more rewarding careers.
Beata has a number of programmes on offer to candidates preparing them for the job market.
Programme 1- Executive CV Development and Application Support
Our CV writing service will help you to attract attention of recruiters who spend about 30 seconds to decide if to interview you or not. The advantage of our CV service is that we know exactly what to put in, what not to put in, and what kind of an angle to put on your CV, to ensure your CVs will stand right out from your competition – to give you the very best possible chance of getting the job you want. There really is no substitute for taking advantage of in-depth professional advice, experience and expertise. Your CV is the first point of contact you have with an employer, it is all they know about you at that stage of your application. If your CV doesn’t give the right first impression, then you are wasting opportunities. Our Professional Executive CV coaching service differs from a traditional CV writing because you will not only receive a reformatted CV but you will also learn how to efficiently use it to apply for advertised jobs and ensure that your CV is actually read. You will have an experienced Careers Management Consultant to support you in your first two applications.
The programme includes:
· Free CV appraisal and career guidance.
· Executive CV Development involving two hours of one-to-one consultations during which we will reformat your CV and ensure you understand how to use it on advertised job market.
· A CV Writing Handbook with templates and examples of cover letters.
· Application support consisting of two post-coaching consultations by phone or skype to help you to tailor your CV to your target vacancies.
Programme 2 – LinkedIn Profile Writing and Training
A CV will get your foot in the door, but a LinkedIn profile helps you close the deal. Many recruiters and hiring managers use LinkedIn to help them decide who makes the cut for initial or second inter-views. And, if you’re not actively looking for a new job but are open to opportunities at other companies, a current LinkedIn profile helps headhunters and potential employers target and find you. When you add a LinkedIn profile to your CV order, you collaborate with the same professional CV writer who crafts your resume. Your writer adapts your career story and skills to match the most-used keywords in your industry and to fit LinkedIn’s character limitations, putting your profile at the top of search results. If you are investing in a new CV, you definitely want an updated LinkedIn profile to give you an edge!
However, having an efficient Linkedin profile is not enough to attract attention. We will train you how to maximise your social presence using this tool.
The programme includes:
· Two one to one coaching sessions dedicated to training you how use your profile; what to do and what not to do while publishing your updates and sharing content.
· Guidelines on how to research relevant decision makers on Linkedin.
· Reformatting your Linkedin profile.
· Tips on how to network efficiently using Linkedin to ensure response to your Inmails.
· Guidelines on how to enhance your personal brand using social media.
· Templates of netwroking messages.
· A Linkedin and Twitter e-books.
As part of our cooperation agreement Beata will offer a generous discount to candidates approaching her via Tara HRC. For more information please contact Beata