To ensure the smooth running maintenance of buildings in the company portfolio in (Country/Region),
regular contact with tenants, contractors. Budget update and media reconciliation.
Contractors management :
– Ensure the smooth maintenance and upkeep of buildings (activity parks, logistic parks, industrial)
– Develop terms and conditions of the contractors who work on the technical maintenance.
– Organize tenders, negotiation contracts and to oversee the maintenance contracts.
– Audit properties and to supervise the contractors visits.
– Coordinate all information regarding damage insurance.
Customer relationship : act as main point of contact for tenants in situ :
– Manage technical interventions and specific development requests from the tenants.
– Analyse maintenance and general upkeep files, management and follow through of corresponding
– Manage entrance and exit inventories of the premises.
– Ensure that the tenants meet the technical and contractual terms and conditions as specified in their lease.
Manage running costs :
– to participate to develop the running cost budget and Capex.
– To manage and to follow the expenses and to approve budget invoices in cooperation with the
Asset Management department
– To update budget forecast.
Work with other staff to develop new, innovative and sustainable refurbishment/maintenance practices
To undertake specific tasks/projects as directed by Regional/Country manager
Measures of Success
– Value for money & customer satisfaction
– Accurate and timely reconciliations & budgeting
– Supplier engagement
Core Areas of Knowledge, Skills & Experience
– Customer focused with excellent interpersonal skills and negotiation skills
– Flexible and adaptable – the role may evolve
– Good organization skills
– Technical experience
– Marketing awareness
– Fluent English – written and spoken
– Driving licenceAPPLY NOW