TARA HR Consulting is the leading professional recruitment consultancy for real estate and built environment in CEE.
JUNIOR LEASING CONSULTANT
Reports To: Head of Asset Management
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
Performing leasing activities on behalf of the Company with new and existing clients for office and retail properties.
1. Day to day involvement in leasing activities including preparation of leasing offers, space presentations, updating on vacancies, market trends monitoring, contacts with agents and tenants.
2. Direct representation of the Company in front of tenants including interfacing with clients during property viewings, updating clients on progress, answering queries, providing advice.
3. Negotiations of lease agreements, appendix and attachments preparation, other administrative actions related to entering into new agreements and renewals of existing agreements.
4. Cooperation with legal and financial departments of the Company as well as leasing agencies in issues related to leasing.
– 1-3 years of experience in leasing of office or retail properties
– general consulting/leasing skills,
– general real estate market knowledge (e.g. landlord-tenant knowledge, market standards related to leasing documentation),
– network of contacts within agency community would be an advantage
– good command of English,
– excellent sales, negotiations and networking skills,
– higher education, degree in Marketing, Real Estate, Management or similar subject would be a bonus
– excellent work ethic and passion to succeed,
– good communication, interpersonal skills and personal credibility,
– customer-centric attitude,
– very good organizational skills,
– ability to work in a team focused environment,
– attention to detail,
– confident, self motivated and articulate,
– ability to use own initiative,
– ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines,
If you are interested this position please send your CV to my email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on my mobile +48 697 977 010