Asset Manager Real Estate – Warsaw, Poland
Our client is one of Germany`s largest open ended real estate investment funds. Over the years they have built up an impressive portfolio of A class office assets in Poland.
They are currently seeking an Asset Manager who will be based in Warsaw.
- Market observation and analysis
- Development of the strategic areas of the Polish Properties
- Being a member of the Company’s acquisition team / taking part in Due Diligence processes and purchases Polish properties
- Relationship with lessors and lessees
- Leasing of Polish Properties
- Negotiation and signing of lease contracts
- Co-ordination of annual valuations
- Appointment, co-ordination and supervision of other real estate agents
- Budgeting of income and costs for Polish properties/continual control of budgets (forecast versus current)
- Co-operation with Fund Managers for approval of budgets/lease contract etc.
- Supervising external /local property management teams together with internal colleagues
Technical Management (in close co-operation with the responsible technical team)
- Co-ordination and organization of maintenance works
- Refurbishment of properties
- Negotiations and co-signing of Construction contracts
Activities relating to the organization of the permanent establishment (in close cooperation with the responsible department)
- Co-ordination of accounting, tax and invoicing issues
- Assignment of accountants, auditors and signing of the annual accounts and tax returns
- Follow-up of Polish tax legislation